Monday, July 22, 2013

the worry

school is starting and im worried again. I want you to do well not just because I have somebody to be proud of, but the fact that I can actually be proud of you when I see you finally graduating. I've put so much hope in us I cant wait for us to be finally together. For our future I hope you'll work hard.

We're laughing and dwelling in our budding love. Over the phone, I still feel your love for me. I love how you are concerned and proved that this could work with your consistency. (Although everything can be improved if you would go shopping with me :) ) HAHA. but you're good enough. Whatever you're now, I'll love the way you are. I just want to lay in your arms, and live like this forever. This yearning can't go away, and everyday without your presence, a little part of me decays away. I've never felt weaker. Please come to me soon.

I loved your countdown timer hun (: Your actions proved yourself so eager for me and I feel so loved. Thank you for being so in love with me, and so would I, try, to be the best for you.

<3 3="" :d="" again.="" and="" br="" can="" good="" hours="" i="" in="" love.="" my="" night="" re="" t="" talk="" time="" to="" wait="" waking="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment