Sunday, July 7, 2013

欢喜冤家

Funny how fate brought us together, and funny how we met, left each other, and found our way back together again. Funny how whenever we thought its the end, but there's this reluctance in us that kept reminding how we're bounded together mysteriously. We never would leave each other, and this is what I believed us to be. Together, forever, and never to part. I don't know why I'll always want to go back to you, no matter how bad the circumstances are. Sometimes I look back and find how childish we were, how insignificant the things we quarreled over were, how immaterial are the things we disagreed upon are.

Then I realized how wrong we were to put our love on the table as our betting chip. We could lose us for good. We can't play with love like that. 오빠, 사랑해요. 진자!

But thinking back, it's kinda funny. :) we're like two little kids playing with fire. But Hun, this fire burns. Lets not do it all the time :)

Everyday I'm praying you could come to me earlier. :) I can't hold it out any longer. I need you in my life. Even though you make me love and hate you all the time, but I love you like that still.

I'm not sure if jia min translated this correctly, but I want to code some of our words so only you can understand.

오빠 참 싫어! 사랑하기도 하고 밉기도 한다!

HAHAHAHA. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment