Wednesday, July 10, 2013

chirpy

Hello oppa! (: you must hate this space so much. It was filled with some negativity before. You must be thinking that I should erase all of them off. It's just so you. But I won't. Let's remind ourselves not to go there again.

Called you over lunch today. You just got off work and you're just so happy. You said that you love me and cheekily expected me to repeat it even though I told you my colleagues were around. I got a little shy and you were laughing so loud over at your side. This laughter is so boisterous, so carefree, so unrestricted, so contagious. This laughter touched my heart and I couldn't help it but to laugh together with you. This is the kind of sound I want to wake up to everyday, because it is just so heartwarming and it makes me feel happy too.

You have a kind of influence I'm not sure if you know you had. But it's this kind of positivity I lack in my life that I am so glad at least you have it in you. Although I like the man in you, but I love the boy in you more. It is a very cheerful character that would bring laughter and joy into people's heart. You have the ability to influence people like that.

I hope you realised it all along. I like my Edward like that. I want him to smile and laugh everyday. & I would then be able to be really happy. Please wake up with a smile everyday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment