Saturday, July 10, 2010

UniSIM orientation!

went over to uniSIM today for the orientation. but my primary purpose is just to collect my course materials. i'm not exactly interested in their talks/intoductions. i think it's a waste of time. nevertheless i think it did help in addressing my concerns when the Dean gave some insightful acnedotes and things to-do & what not-to-do.ate in their cafeteria. the fast food place seems to be closing soon, they gave a load of extra food to us, voluntarily. and this is what's left of my share.
this is what's left of khk's share. with all the fries gone, & 1 plus scoop of mash potatoes gone. not to forget the rice and all of the chicken chop!
and his 'dulan' face for me taking his greedy pictures! HAHAHS! =P SORRY DARLING! FORGIVE ME FOR EXPOSING YOU! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment