Thursday, July 8, 2010

ugly primary school artwork & bf's consistency

along bf's house i've seen many golden retrievers around. i love it because i love huge dogs. i caught one from afar. because i took my camera a little too late. but it's still a beauty. dont you think so? HAHA! Mascots always swarming around the streets of Raffles. i caught another one today! cute thing! a piece of artwork i drew. i always knew i dont have the flair. so i've admitted to it. so please dont laugh at my very ugly drawing. LOL. I know, damn ugly. DONT LAUGH~ !!! lol! & there he is to pick me up from tuition's place again. had tom yum soup & their yellow sweet curry. now i just realised form what bf told me today, is that, yellow curry is sweeter and less spicy while their green curry is spicer and less sweet.

OHhhhhhh. now you know.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment