Monday, July 12, 2010

it's Twelve & it's Three.

Today is a special day for both of us. No major celebration but just a simple dinner to commemorate the Twelve. Three months is a short time, too short to determine what our future would be. but if we stay strong, & loving as we are now, i'm pretty sure we would last. & as I typed these words, i cant help but to cry over the fact that you have been so good to me. You were there when i was down, you were there to tolerate my temper when my mood was bad --though my mood is as unpredictable as the weather, and 99% of the time i'm very angsty - but you still took it all in and shoved them all away when i finally stooped down when think i wasnt doing you justice, usually after a good period of time after you putting up with my anger, critisms, unreasonable remarks and everything unpleasant.

i feel very loved. everyday. All the time.

& for all those favours and sweet little things you did that i'm not able to put into simple terms in here, i thank you for having me as your girlfriend.

BUT IM NOT THANKFUL TO YOU FOR TAKING MORE THAN HALF THE BED RIGHT NOW AS I BLOG. I WANNA SLEEP TOO AFTER THIS. lol.

Thanks to Yiwen for her polaroid. & i get to keep baby in my wallet. (: I must say, i have a very romantic boyfriend. one who isnt ashamed to declare his love for me. outloud. I wrote "你让我看见生命中的答案". he outshone me by saying, "生命中的答案让我看见你"

smart move! & i'm very touched by it honey! KOH HWEEKIAT WAS A CHANGED MAN WHEN HE BOUGHT ME THIS. lol. Yesterday he brought me to shopping. whatever i wanted he said he'd buy for me. i was like "did u do womething wrong?" then he whispered, "Darling, tomorrow's the twelve! I just want to get something for you!"

omg he was so romantic. but he said the wrong thing because apparently he didnt define his "something" & i end up getting these things from Topshop & spent $160 ++ & got a Topshop membership! HAHHAAS!!!!!! & yeah. the top werent cheap. $66 for the tank top, $36 for the black top & $69 for the clutch bag! & the white top was bought somewhere else. so, yeah. i burnt a hole in his pocket. so altogether it's like $200 for a monthsary.

so guys. learnt your lesson? i think it's a good acnedote. but if u are a rich NS man and can afford a surplus of $200 every month after paying for all the food, petrol, you're girlfriend is in luck! ;)

anyway, my hweekiat is a willing party so who cares. because thank god he has a even more generous girlfriend. stay tuned to what i'm getting him yeah! but i need to settle Shuai's prezzie first. LV, PRADA OR WHATEVER'S PRETTY?

my steals! they're seriously overpriced pieces of textile. but damned nice! pretty mini windmill sight in Raffles Place. (: after work, bf took me for dinner, and we came across this Cafe Cartel imitation. look at the colours and font of the signboard. Concur? we came here for food! i suggested it. I wanted to try since in the past they have been advertising pretty aggressively. but nevertheless, they only have like 4 outlets throughout the whole of Singapore. But i would say the ambience is really pleasant, so is the service and food. the helpers were really polite, reponsive and respectful. I would definitely return another time for all the positive attributes. (plus there's a goodlooking angmoh guy serving us haha!) Their pepperoni pizza is awesome!it's called Diavola. see! the pasta has beef stuffing! Beef Ravioli Mariana. it's good because there's a wide range of pasta to choose from. & the most interesting thing is that they have pasta which has chicken/mushroom/beef/spinach stuffings! hweekiat's way of loving me.there's 2 pizza left. & first i had this pizza that has only one pepperoni on top. he gave me half a piece of pepperoni from his pizza. so there's 1 and a half pepperoni.

and he switched his with 2 pepperoni to my 1 and a half pepperoni pizza over. :D it's small thoughts like this makes me wanna be with him all my life you know! ((:

and we went Durian desert scouting but the shop wasnt opened for business. so we went elsewhere to get our groceries.

Baby, you have been very sweet. & you have a smile capable of melting my heart 1234566789 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment