Thursday, July 3, 2014

what promise means to you & me

I could stay single for the rest of my life to show you what a promise really means. Or I could get a husband and show you that a promise is meant to be kept.

Either way, I'm more inclined to keep myself for you. Because, it seems more beautiful that way.

I'm still yours to keep. I hope you see how strong this love is going. & I don't see how anyone can throw away something so beautiful away. I'm not even looking back, because I know with you, I'll be happy. There'd be the unhappy moments. But I'm sure, as with all other relationships, nothing would be absolutely smooth sailing.

Everyday, I'd think of you. & I'd wonder if you're sneezing all the way. They say, it's a sign someone's missing you. I won't want you to catch a cold. But, I'd love to know you're somehow sneezing, or know that someone, on this face of this earth, is so in love with you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment