Thursday, September 16, 2010

it's a Subaru this time!

很疼我的男朋友got a car so that we can go shop for my NewUrbanMale Flipflops! & this time, it's a Subaru. we decided to keep a record of all the cars we drive/drove LOL. i'm sure our portfolio will be damn thick! it's damn cool u know. LOL.

& thanks to my darling i got the colours i wanted so badly. this was the issue. my colleague told me NUM has a sale, it's like a buy one get one free deal, so 1 pair of slips costs only $20. but the thing is i knew it pretty late, and most of the NUM shops have either only the colour or only the size. so we went Downtown East, to the Ehub's store, then to the tampines one, then back to the Ehub's when we realised it's the only store that has it.

& my darling is like the best in the world. thanks for the trips despite being so tired.

ILOVEYOU. for everything you've done for me, for loving me, & for having me as your gf, & most importantly, i thank god for allowing me, to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment